Thursday, September 27, 2012

Does anyone know how to unsubscribe from Information week emails?


Does anyone know how to unsubscribe from Information week emails? Before you suggest the obvious, like clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in their emails, I had tried that several times and I even went to their web page, where you can opt-out, http://www.informationweek.com/newsletters/unsubscribe , but still no avail.

I have clicked the unsubscribe links at least 10 times and submitted opt-out request via website at least twice. I guess their CRM system doesn't allow you to opt-out.. 


I just Google'd it, and found others having the same problem as well. This blogger has the exact same issue : http://lindapopky.typepad.com/lindas_marketing_leverage/2010/05/spam-from-informationweek-what-part-of-no-dont-you-get.html


Well, if anyone knows other ways to unsubscribe from Information week emails, please do let me know.

Edit: I got at least 3 more emails from these guys after I originally made this post. Relentless marketing technique I guess.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have the same problem It annoys the heck out of me. I've also reported them as spam hundreds of times, emailed them directly, hit the unsubscribe link, etc. I have no idea what to do anymore!